- Taking care of the elders, people who are heavily sick and orphans
- Sustain the living standards of orphans and vulnerable children through planting gardens
- To take care of the OVC in the community.
- Some OVC cannot afford to feed themselves on daily basis so the we decided to cook for the whole school
Activities in Lesotho:
- Plant trees for profit making. Tree nurseries were established to make money for the organization.
- Plant trees so that we can sell the produce to hold activities on Christmas.
- Plant gardens in order to make cash for orphans and vulnerable children.
- Prepare food for the 62 OVC on daily basis. The Overall children are 82.
- We need to expand the organization and be able to sustain the livelihood of orphans and vulnerable children.
- To reduce stigma to the less fortunate since they are stigmatized by other students
Needs of Organisation:
- Organizational skills for data gathering
- Taking care of OVC
- Money and training skills
- Expansion of the organization through knowledge
- uniforms for children
- Food and Nutrition
Department of Social Welfare
‘M’e Machakale Mashili, Chairperson
m: +266 6321 8552
Key Lesotho Contact:
Me Malipontseng Thenyane, Secretary
m: +266 6320 2208
‘M’e Manane Sefali, Member
M: +266 5881 3773
Malibamatso Ha- Lejone
Box Lejones 330 Leribe
Thoteng, Ha- Lejone