Relevant Relationships in Lesotho Text:
Lesotho Girl Guides
Student Christian Movement
Lesotho Association of Herdboys
Education, Environment, HIV/AIDS, Livelihoods, Youth Activity
Berea, Butha-Buthe, Leribe, Mafeteng, Maseru, Mohale’s Hoek, Mokhotlong, Qacha’s Nek, Quthing, Thaba-Tseka
- Awareness creation for youth attending school.
- Recreational Activities.
- Educational tours and exchange visits.
- Provide counseling to the OVC who are at Orphanage villages. Blue Cross is currently working with Maseru East Orphanage village.
Activities in Lesotho:
Create awareness: through public gatherings and campaigns to sensitize communities on issues of alcohol and drugs.
Recruitment and mobilisation: follow up visits in the region for mobilisation adn recruitment.
Youth Empowerment: empower the youth with life skills
Support and Referrals: Offer psychosocial support to kids with addiction problems and refer the addicts to a treatment centre.
Recreation: organise recreational events.
- To empower children with life skills and extend the services to children living in the streets.
- To collaborate with more social institutions.
- To financially sustain Blue Cross Youth in Lesotho.
This organisation’s info updated on: Sat, Nov 21, 2009. Please disregard the date below.
Thabo Mokhutsoane, President
m: +266 58841080
Key Lesotho Contact:
Motebang Thato, National Youth Coordinator
t: +266 2232 7401
m: +266 5899 1128
PO Box 1088